Dr. Samuel E. D’Onofrio
Diplomate, American Board of Optometry
Hometown: Jeannette, Pennsylvania
- Greensburg Central Catholic
- Washington & Jefferson College; Bachelor of Arts in Biology
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry, Salus University: Bachelor of Science in Optics, Doctorate of Optometry
- E.F Wildermuth Scholarship for Academic Excellence Clinical Honors in Primary Eye Care and Pediatrics
- American Optometric Association
- Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Western Pennsylvania Optometric Association
- Vision Benefits of America, Board member
Dr. D’Onofrio is committed to providing the highest level of quality eye care to his patients. He practices complete family eye care with concentration on the diagnosis and management of eye disease such as dry eye, cataracts, glaucoma, macular degeneration, and diabetic retinal disease. He specializes in contact lenses and attends numerous lectures throughout the year keeping him updated on new technology including contact lenses for astigmatism and bifocal contact lenses. He is fully credentialed to co-manage refractive surgery such as Lasik and PRK. He is a former staff member of Associates in Ophthalmology of Pittsburgh. His approach to providing eye care is to treat each patient as though they are a member of his “eye care family”.
Dr. Kevin C. Hamilton
Bio Coming Soon!